Lodging for Your Vacation to Whitefish, Montana
Types of Sites (All sites include a picnic table and fire pit)
- grassy tent sites
- RV sites - pull through and back-in
- water & electric
- full hook-up
- 50 amp service available
- sites for big rigs!
- Kozy Kamping Kabins
Our cabins have electricity and heat (bring your own linens
& blankets or sleeping bags, and pillows)
- 1 room (1 double and 1 set of bunk beds)
- 2 room (1 double and 2 sets of bunk beds)
- Kamping Kottages - Kottages have their own bathrooms, showers.
Click here for some Virtual Tours of our campground
Group Lodging at the Whitefish, Montana KOA
We can accommodate large, multi-site groups of campers, and can provide facilities and catering for such group activities as parties and reunions.
More info about group lodging...
Amenities (included in your camping fee)
- sparkling clean restrooms and showers
- hot breakfast every morning
- high-speed wireless internet access
- high-speed ethernet access
- computers to check your email
- indoor/outdoor swimming pool (April 15 - October 1)
- 24 hour hot tub (adults only)
- Fun for kids!
We have a wide variety of on-site entertainments for kids:
- petting zoo Free
- swimming pool Free
- playground Free
- air hockey Free
- billiards Free
- bikes Free
- paddle boats for little guys Free
- mini putt Free
- and more!
Also available on-site for your convenience
- camp store
- Buffalo Bob’s restaurant and fun center
- lp gas
- space for group gatherings and reunions
- 24 hr laundry
Your family’s best friend is welcome here! Please see our pet policy.
The main rule is to have courtesy for others. More rules...